Who is going to be up and running 100% of the time so that when you want to watch your favorite show and it’s right there for you. Make sure you understand how that works in your area before you sign a TV service contract.
- Will my analogue television work with cable, satellite, or dish?
- Which TV Service Provider Gives You the Best Broadband HDTV?
- Which is cheaper, cable, satellite or dish?
- Must you buy all the services, cable, internet and phone to get the best rate?
- Who is more reliable, cable tv or satellite?
- Do I need to go up on my roof and make adjustments to the satellite to get good picture quality?
- If you sign a contract today with the TV service provider, how long before you get actual TV service at your property?
- If you sign a contract now are you going to have to dig a ditch for a cable or go in the roof to install a satellite dish?
- Can your TV service provider solve your challenges when you call them on their toll free number?
- Does your TV service provider offer international TV programming?
- Can you choose the channels that come in your bundle from your TV service provider?
- Can your DVR play Picture in Picture?
- Does your TV service provider offer you TV everywhere service?
- Is the DVR able to show 2 different programs on 2 TVs simultaneously?
- Is the DVR able to record 2 programs while playing back a program?